Men, huh? Can't live with 'em. Can't strip 'em and spank 'em. Well actually, you CAN, in this little corner of cyberspace. Around here, fully grown males are at constant risk of humiliating bare bottomed correction - hence the 'humblings' of the title.



Thursday 29 February 2024

Amazon Delivery

Yes, it has been more than six years. No, I'm not dead! :)

Of course it hardly makes up for such a long absence, but I'm posting two separate images today.

The first one is a cover for an imaginary Men's Adventure magazine, inspired by similar publications that had their heyday during the fifties and sixties. Those vintage magazines often featured drawings of scantily clad damsels being tied up or threatened or tortured, and sometimes all three at once. The women's fiendish abusers were typically Nazis or crudely stereotypical East Asian villains. In the background of many of the artworks, a burly male Caucasian hero was shown about to effect a rescue. It was all terribly predictable, and very much of its time.

Occasionally the victim in these pictures would instead be a man, and his tormentor a woman - but I don't recall ever seeing one in which the rough-and-ready rescuers were female. And that, dear visitors, is where we come in - because we have a serious thing for assertive and powerful Amazonian women, don't we? We don't just want them to cruelly punish us. We want them to carry us, naked and helpless, out of captivity. And then we want them to celebrate by having wild, passionate sex - not with us, but with each other.

Ok, it's still pretty sordid. But at least it's not racist.

Now, if I were to make wholly inadequate excuses as to why it's taken literally years to post this new work, they might sound something like this...

When I'd nearly completed the cover art way back when, I showed it to my girlfriend and asked what she thought was happening in the picture. I was a little dismayed to find that her interpretation was quite different from what I'd intended. Since I've always prided myself on telling a bit of a story with my artwork, I decided I'd better go back to the drawing board and produce some additional illustrations for a page of the story itself, to give the cover image some more context. Of course, mainly due to my glacial working pace, that took forever.

Anyway, here we are, finally.

To view the pictures at a decent size, you may find you need to click on one, then right-click the popup version and choose to open it in a new tab. If you have any issues, do give me a shout and I'll be happy to assist.

As far as I know, none of those old pulpy magazines from decades ago were called "Men in Peril" - but my imaginary one is. I hope you enjoy this view of it.

26 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It's nice to be here!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure I speak for all your fans when I say how great it is to see you back :)
    Love the artworks: military dress uniform and men in peril are definite turn-ons for me!
    I am also curious as to what your girlfriend's original interpretation of the cover was?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello QBuzz!

    Lovely to hear from you - I had no idea whether anyone would still be following or getting notifications about this blog after so long.

    Thanks for your kind words. To answer your question, her assumption was that all the women in the picture were working together to brutalise our hapless captive. It wasn't helped by the fact that at that point I hadn't added the text at the bottom of the image, which I think also helps to clear things up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like a reasonable interpretation... and we got an extra page of artwork out of it as well :D

      Delete
  4. Welcome Back, I enjoyed the traditional F/m spankings stories you did, understand the other. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jack.

      Traditional F/m spankings are still a favourite of mine, and there may well be more work on that theme in the future.

      Delete
    2. Thank You,

      Delete
  5. Welcome back? I've always been a fan and really love your work. It was such a nice surprise seeing a blog update by you on my blogroll this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back. Always loved your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, little bro. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  7. Just found your page! Loving what I'm seeing. Love role reversal and accidental emasculation. Great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annabelle, and welcome!

      There is quite a lot of material here, so if you're new to the site then that's great because you can enjoy catching up. I've always been pretty tardy about posting, and in 2017 ground to a complete halt. I'm really pleased to have been able to put up something new, and I hope to return to some kind of form.

      Thanks again for your kind words.

      Delete
  8. Welcome back U.
    Love the magazine and the story.
    "The Spy who Spanked Me"
    Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Glenmore. Nice to hear from you, and to see that you are still around!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An excellent return! Welcome back :)

    (previous comment removed due to a typo)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'At the Deep End', my wife/mommy was away on a business trip, gone a week. I saw this story and needed relief, so like any male, looking at the picture, reading the story I stroked away. I kept the story. A couple of weeks after my wife came home, she found it hidden in the bedroom.
    She wanted an explanation and asked if I played with myself, my look gave the answer away. She wasted no time baring my bottom, and over her lap I went for one of the worse spankings she had given me. The worse was to come, a couple of days later I was knelling on a towel in the front room, the picture and article on the floor. I had to preform for her, not missing the towel and when done, the spanking that followed with the bath brush, I never wanted to happen again. In this home my wife becomes the Mommy and in this case i had to call her Mommy for over a week. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!

      Well, I just produce the material, Jack - I'm sure you won't hold me responsible for what happens when you make use of it for forbidden purposes. ;)

      Sounds like you brought that punishment on yourself!

      Thanks for sharing. :)

      Delete
    2. I did, my wife/mommy knows me very well, and knows a spanking brings me down to be a naughty little boy. I have learned there is nothing that your wife/mommy has not seen. Holding the bath brush while I preformed was the worse, knowing my bare bottom would be feeling it land hard and fast and all I will say is Mommy I'm sorry. Jack

      Delete
  12. Hi, Underling! It's so great to see you and read you back. I gotta admit that I not only admire your wonderful work, but also feel that you have inspired some of my own fantasies. Hope to see more and more of your mesmerizing creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Arkanum.

      It certainly is nice to be back and engaging with people again.

      Delete
  13. Your picture of woman holding hairbrush and male knowing what is to come is me. My wife/Mommy uses a bath brush, I have been told to strip when very naughty, other times she just bares my bottom. No matter what I feel like a naughty little boy over my Mommy lap and she reminds that. Nothing to bring a male down to a little boy knowing his wife/mommy is going to give his bare bottom a sound spanking. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jack.

      I've just uploaded a new picture, this time featuring a prelude to a hairbrush spanking. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete

Comments (concerning adults only, please!) are greatly appreciated.

Your feedback makes the blog worthwhile. Thanks for taking the time!